Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Video Blog: Autumn Walk in New England

Here is my first attempt at video blogging. It has been an experiment of sorts, but I am very happy with the results. This is a two and a half minute version of the walk I took every morning during my visit in New England. :)

Many thanks to Nelly for her tips and inspiriation.

Muchas Gracias to Brittany for so graciously providing me with her Monday night, her mad computer skills, and her Macbook. (note to Santa: I would really like one of these one day!)

6 comments:

brittany said...

im so glad you finally got it uploaded. you're awesome.

Jenelle said...

Oh look! You just got spammed by crescenet!

I really like all of the greens and blues in this video. Great job.

Whose gravestones were those?

Melissa said...

nelly -

I totally got spammed. But, its getting ready to be DELETED! :)

I'm glad you liked it. That makes me happy! The tombstones were all really old, many from before the Revolutionary war. The ones in the video are of a man named Captain John Bassat who died in 1757 and his wife.

joy said...

mmm what a gloriously peaceful video. i like it :)

maybe one day i will become as talented as you and be able to figure out this video blogging stuff.

Anonymous said...

Now we want more videos from South Carolina, baby!

Melissa said...

nelly with a new dress -

I'm on it! Hopefully more to come soon. I want to see videos of Cali though! :)