Friday, January 16, 2009

Coming Soon!

Friends, readers, fellow bloggers; lend me your ears!

While I admit that I have severely neglected my blog in the last six months and rightly deserve a virtual flogging for having done so, this post brings good news of creative scribblings to come. This is a pre-announcement to a major announcement.

Soon and very soon, my writing hiatus will come to an end.  I have truly missed the craft of forming words, and I am excited to begin again with freshness.  I'd be honored if those readers who are still holding out for me to return will follow me to my new web-destination.  In just a few short weeks I'll be launching a brand new site complete with blog, articles, writing projects, recommendations and awesomeness.   As Nelly likes to say, this blog will soon have a brand new dress.  However, the new domain name will remain unveiled until the appropriate time.   On a similar note, I'm getting married in FOUR weeks, at which time I [personally] will also have a new dress and a new name. :)

Stay tuned, folks.  There is much to come.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait! only 4 weeks! yay!

Anonymous said...

I am so stinking excited for you getting married! sweet!! you rock mel!!

Anonymous said...

See you Sat.!!

Jenelle said...

I am excited for the unveiling.